Thursday, October 14, 2010

Last Day

I have come to end of this class, semester and two years of hard work. As my blog says it was a pleasant journey, with many bumps along the way. I suppose if it was all plain sailing it would not have been so interesting. Thank you Sandy for your patience. I know many things regarding the computer which Inever knew before. Laziness was my biggest problem as I relied on my daughter to do my computer work. She was very impressed these last few days when she saw what I could do.She says she has no intention of ever helping me again. I suppose with all my bragging I have burnt my bridges there.

Today we completed all the loose ends on our wiki. Last pictures were added and links were tested out to see if it worked. I thank my two co helpers especially Shahida for her asssistance and help. I sincerely appreciate it

No comments:

Post a Comment