Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Reflection

On Thursday I felt very empowered as I was part of the group that had to prepare my topic for my essay to present it to the class. I could concur with many things that the other students said. I have also made notes on a few things which I did not have to add to my essay. It is definitely good to know what will be discussed in the lessons beforehand. It is a pity that I am unable to attend tomorrow's lesson. I hope by going in to the lesson which Sandy will post I will know what went on

2 comments:

  1. Hello Charlene, at first I felt apprehensive to speak about the chosen topic. When students contributed to the discussion of e-books they spoke confidently. I am pleased that my turn to speak about internet filtering is over. I spent much time reading and sifting information. In the class I decided to speak even if I made grammatical errors, I just wanted to show that I had made an effort. I do feel that filters are needed at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlene, I am so glad that I had a chance to share about Internet Filtering. I was a bit nervous but it went off very well. The others also had very interesting ideas shared to the group. I missed your group's report. Filtering in school libraries is a necessity.

    ReplyDelete